Winter Fatbike Rental - Weekend
Take the stress of time out of the experience, and rent a Fatbike for the entire weekend! This includes pickup/delivery on Friday afternoon/evening, and returned on Sunday morning/afternoon.
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ)
- We recommend booking well in advance to ensure availability*.
- Please choose the correct size of bike you are looking to rent in the dropdown box.**
- To book multiple Fatbikes of the same size: simply change the quantity at checkout.
- To book multiple Fatbikes of different sizes: add each size to your cart before checkout.
* Booking online does not guarantee your rental(s). We will confirm your rental(s) within 24hrs, and in the event we are sold out for that time period, you will receive a full refund.
** If you are unsure what size works for you, please refer to the sizing section below.
About our rental fleet...
With suspension-optimized design, massively wide tires, and updated low-and-slack geometry, the Rocky Mountain Blizzard is a proper mountain bike in snow sand, and anything else you get yourself into. Can you get rad on a fat bike? You can and you should.
The Blizzard is a true “mountain-bike-feeling” fat bike. With suspension-optimized design, agile trail bike geometry, and truly capable parts specs, the Blizzard has Rocky Mountain ride quality on snow, sand, and anything else you get yourself into.
This is a rough guide only. Rider proportions, riding style, and personal preference all factor in choosing the correct bike size.
- Small: 5'2" - 5'5"
- Medium: 5'4" - 5'9"
- Large: 5'8" - 6'0"