POC Skull Orbic X Spin
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Skull Orbic X SPIN is an FIS approved high speed race helmet. Featuring POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads will reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. SPIN works by allowing pads placed inside the helmet to shear in any direction during an oblique impact, a process inspired by the brain's own internal protective system, cerebrospinal fluid, which cushions the head during a fall. The Skull Orbic X SPIN also features ear chambers which have been designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit and the helmet is compatible with POC's Maxilla break away chin-guard to provide extra protection if required.
- PROTECTION: Integrated with patent pending POC SPIN (shearing pad inside), which helps reduce the effects of an oblique (angled impact) fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head.
- LINER: The EPP liner provides maximum impact protection in case of a significant fall and will not deform permanently on impact. Can withstand multiple impacts with a very limited loss of performance.
- DURABILITY: Made from an updated robust ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) shell and weighs 650 grams.
- FEATURES: Ear chambers designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit.
- ADD ON: Compatible with the innovative detachable and adjustable Maxilla (upper jaw) Breakaway Chin Bar (not included), can be fixed or set to break away at varying impact levels.