Hotronic Heat Sock Only XLP PFI50 Surround Comfort
|In stock (2)
Comfortable Heat Socks with large heated areas, intelligent heat level control, and gentle compression.
The BOOTDOC Surround Heat Socks have a large integrated heating element and an anatomic design in the toe area. When developing these socks, particular attention was paid to the heat distribution in the big toe area. The Surround Heat Technology means that the toes are pleasantly warmed on both the top and bottom of the foot. The yarns used for the socks have extremely fi ne fi bers, which ensures an optimal foot climate. They are also breathable and regulate moisture. Particular care was paid to the fi t and ensuring the highest possible level of comfort for the consumer. Compression and a wrinkle-free fi t, as well as intelligent cable placement, means pressure points are avoided.
- Surround Heat
- Enlarged heating area
- Asymmetrical shin and instep protectors ensure greater comfort
- The battery packs are attached to the inner cuff s of the socks using snap fasteners
- Four levels of heating power are available and are set on the battery pack itself, including a Power Boost setting for a short boost of extra heat (approx. 3 minutes)
- Reinforced in the toe and heel areas
- Two-layer cuff design for additional protection and support for the battery pack
- Machine washable up to 30°C (in the mesh bag provided)
- Heating element Surround in the outer layer for more comfort
- Shin and instep protection
- Material: 80 % nylon, 20 % spandex, machine washable at temperatures up to 30°C