Deity, Copperhead, Stem, Diameter: 31.8mm, Length: 50mm, Steerer: 1-1/8'', 0 degrees, Black
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the COPPERHEAD STEM wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the strongest steerer mounted stem on the market. DEITY is renowned for our focus on durability and the confidence we instill in our riders and customers. Our dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the perfect balance of style and function that is the COPPERHEAD stem.
- The COPPERHEAD steerer mount stem
- DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018!
- Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between
- CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
- 31.8mm bore
- Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths
- Super High Polished finish
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Full Ano color range available in black, bronze, red, purple, green, blue, orange and platinum
- Lasered graphics
- The stem of choice for the 2019 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
- 161 grams
- ***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.