Asics W Cumulus 19
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Featuring our Convergence GEL® technology and Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system, our GEL-Cumulus® 19 model delivers superior comfort and shock dissipation, while enhancing foot function for a smooth ride. The GEL-Cumulus® 19 model also sports a contemporized upper to signal the latest generation. Weight: 9.1 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Guidance Line is a flex groove that runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Gender Specific Cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide an individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to SpEVA 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- 9.9 oz (size 8)