SealLine Extra Large E-Case S19
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Perfect for ensuring your everyday essentials stay dry, the E-Case delivers submersible protection while maintaining full functionality of touchscreen devices. A slim design makes it easy to slip the case into a pocket or stash it in a bag, while the zip-style opening makes it quick and easy to access your essentials.
- Submersible protection: Each case is individually tested to ensure it meets the international IPX7 standard of withstanding full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Full functionality: Ultra-clear polyurethane windows allow full functionality of touchscreens, cameras, and voice functions.
- Easy security: SealLock™ zippered seal and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements.
- Versatile carrying: Leash points to make it easy to secure the case to a pack, boat, or other object.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
|Weight (Standard)||3.2 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.09 kg|
|Width (Standard)||8.8 in|
|Width (Metric)||22 cm|
|Length (Standard)||12.6 in|
|Length (Metric)||32 cm|
|Height (Standard)||0.13 in|
|Material(s)||600D polyurethane-coated polyester and clear PVC-free windows|
|Country of Origin||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS|
|Compartment width (Standard)||7.8 in|
|Compartment width (Metric)||20 cm|
|Compartment length (Standard)||11.8 in|
|Compartment length (Metric)||30 cm|
|Fits||Large tablets; maps; guidebook|