Salomon M Anka CS WP
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With waterproof protection, warm insulation and a comfortable fit, the Salomon Anka CS WP winter boots will keep your feet comfortable while trudging through winter's worst.
- Waterproof polyurethane-coated leather and rubber make up the uppers, which withstand demanding use and provide a comfortable, responsive fit
- ClimaShield™ seam-sealed membranes supply waterproof and breathable comfort, protecting feet from wet, snowy and slushy conditions
- Insulation uses a proprietary blend of polyester and EVA to offer ample warmth with minimal weight and bulkiness; boots are comfort-rated down to -12°F
- Polyester linings wick moisture away from feet, helping keep them dry and comfortable
- EVA midsoles supply all-day comfort and cushioning; die-cut EVA footbeds add extra shock absorption and cushioning
- Aggressive Winter Contagrip® nonmarking rubber outsoles are designed to maximize traction in icy and snowy conditions
- Rubber toe caps and heel caps provide protection on rocky trails
- Salomon Anka CS WP winter boots have gusseted tongues to keep trail debris from getting in
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
-12 degrees Fahrenheit
Waterproof polyurethane-coated leather/rubber
ClimaShield waterproof breathable membrane/polyester
Climatherm HD polyester fibers
2 lbs. 12.5 oz.
|Footwear Height (in.)||