Osprey Tempest 40 Women's Pack Stealth Black XS/S
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Tempest 40 was designed with lightweight multi-day trips and travelers in mind. When navigating technical terrain, an injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you. This streamlined women's-specific pack features a separate sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider, zippered hip pockets, ice axe and trekking pole attachment points and reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with zippered slash pocket
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away dual ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- Leave No Trace principles label inside main compartment
- Zippered sleeping bag access with optional divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Full-length vertical side zipper access to main compartment