Osprey Talon 33 Ceramic Blue Men's Pack
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips. An injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking. Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets