IceTrekkers Diamond Grip
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Multi-faceted steel beads provide hundreds of biting edges. Slip them over your shoes for a secure grip on boilerplate ice or snowy streets. The beads are self-clearing and can transition from gravel, rock and mud easily. Wear them on a walk or run and you won't have to spend time cleaning out snow or ice.
- Beads are case hardened steel alloy, strung on steel aircraft cable.
- Sturdy rubber slings stay securely on footwear without straps and remain flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Durable enough for prolonged use.
- For insulated and oversized boots, you may need to go up a size.
|Traction aid material||Steel alloy + steel aircraft cable|