HEAD M The Show F18
|Availability:||Out of stock|
THE LIGHT-AND-STRONG CHOICE FOR FREESTYLE PROGRESSION
The 2019 The Show Ski from Head blasts piste and park-style until the curtain call. These skis are geared for playful days around the resort, and at an affordable price point they’re the ideal ride for those looking to progress into fun freeride style.
Lighter and more forgiving
A soft flex construction makes The Show lighter and more forgiving than other skis in Head’s park-style range and a PNP Rocker profile is perfect for catch-free butter progression, speedy spinning, and underfoot camber for a bit of snap.
- Sandwich Twin tip Construction for durability
- Highly Transparent UHM Base is fast and wax-absorbent
- PNP Rocker for a bit of float and some snappy carving
- Sidecut: 112 / 79 / 106 @ Length 172
- Radius: 19,1 @ Length 172