GARNEAU W Urbania 4 S19
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Designed for getting you from point A to point B efficiently, safely, and confidently, the Urbania series of bicycles offer modern performance geometry that blends the perfect balance of upright comfort with pure performance. The Urbania is a great platform for commuters and cyclists looking to ride casually or at a quick pace, and it has some subtle safety features typically not seen on most other town bikes. The women's Urbania comes in three different versions, has a women's specific geometry and offers something for everyone! It features an aluminum frame and fork for quick handling, a Shimano Altus 3x8 drivetrain to get up the hills with ease, and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Perfect for the student or occasional commuter, the women's Urbania 4 gets you where you need to go.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 123.5 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Altus M310
- Brakes: Promax TX-122, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Bike Crankset: Shimano TY501, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Garneau S-6 aluminum
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M370, M310 shifters, 8-speed
- Front Wheel: Weinmann X-M2, Shimano hubs
- Grips: Garneau Ergo, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.10AY 1-1/8"
- Bike Pedals: VP, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M370
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M310, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 2, 7?
- Tires: Chao Yang Kestrel, 700 x 32c