GARNEAU Petite Queen 242 S19
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Remember your first bike? Your first ride? The wind on your face and the sensation of speed and feelings no words and no one could truly describe? Louis sure does, and the line of Petit Louis/Petite Queen bicycles he's created are modern versions of his first bikes. The Petite Queen 242 is a modern girls' bike with a lightweight aluminum frame that offers extreme versatility. A 3 x 7 drivetrain makes climbing big hills a breeze, and durable brakes matched with 24" wheels and slick tires make this a great bike for riding on pavement and paths with confidence. Kids' bike sizes are based on the child's height, and 24" bikes are typically for kids between the ages of 10-15 or 56"-66" tall. Grab a Petit Queen 242 today and let your little queen experience the thrills that we all know and love so much!
- Bottom Bracket: FM Square taper, 68 X 118 mm
- Brake Levers: Promax BL62G
- Brakes: Promax TX-117, V-type
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14-34T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC 27
- Bike Crankset: Shimano FC-TY301, 42/34/24T
- Fork: Garneau, HTS steel
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, RS36 Revoshift shifters, 21 speed
- Front Wheel: Mingda A5, SF freewheel hubs
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Bike Handlebar: Aluminum, 20 mm riser, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: VP A88, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: Resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminium, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano RS36
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight 24 x 1.5''