Camelbak Mule S16
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
There's a reason this is one of the bestselling, longest-running CamelBak packs: it's got everything you need, and nothing you don't. The M.U.L.E. has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable-so even when it's fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won't get in your way. Since CamelBak first launched the M.U.L.E. in 1996, it's earned a reputation for hitting the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it's lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day's worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, CamelBak has also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- The iconic M.U.L.E is the perfect balance of cargo and hydration in a feature-rich, narrow-gauge design
- Antidote reservoir features Quick Link system, easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, Dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design
- Key pack features: xv back panel, magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks
- Designed to carry helmet, Multi-tool, pump, Spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys
- Three interior slip pockets. Three exterior pockets.